3.1
Layout of Store

I went on sears.com to purchase a water filter system that I have purchased before from Sears a few years which I was happy with. I decided to purchase the filter model Kenmore 38461 for the products price of 57.99, so I put it in my cart.

Part of my decision to buy it was because it said free shipping for orders over 35.00. I clicked on it to see if there was any conditions and there was none so I went to check out and there was a shipping charge of 1.99. I didn't understand why so I went back to see if I read the shipping wrong and I didn't. So when I went back to my cart Sears changed the price of the filter to 109.99.

Now I was confused so I got on with chat customer service and they said it was a computer error and there was nothing they could do. I could no longer buy it.

I think this shady business and the company should stand behind their advertisements and not play games with potential customers. If I were shopping in a store the rules are in favor of the customer in these circumstances or that is criminal in my opinion.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Ease of website navigation.

I didn't like: Chat customer service.

Comments