3.1
Layout of Store

I went on sears.com to purchase a water filter system that I have purchased before from Sears a few years which I was happy with. I decided to purchase the filter model Kenmore 38461 for the products price of 57.99, so I put it in my cart.

Part of my decision to buy it was because it said free shipping for orders over 35.00. I clicked on it to see if there was any conditions and there was none so I went to check out and there was a shipping charge of 1.99. I didn't understand why so I went back to see if I read the shipping wrong and I didn't. So when I went back to my cart Sears changed the price of the filter to 109.99.

Now I was confused so I got on with chat customer service and they said it was a computer error and there was nothing they could do. I could no longer buy it.

I think this shady business and the company should stand behind their advertisements and not play games with potential customers. If I were shopping in a store the rules are in favor of the customer in these circumstances or that is criminal in my opinion.

sleinstock wrote the review because of pricing issue at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $52 and wants Sears to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was chat customer service. Author liked the most ease of website navigation. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments