With Company response Not resolved

Against my better judgement I placed an online order with Sears and received ONE of the two items yet was charged for BOTH items!When I contacted Sears Customer Service I was told "Too bad, I don't believe you, Sears would never make a mistake like that!" And, the "customer service agent" hung up on me!

I called back and was told, "not my problem!" then I called a THIRD time and was told "we will have to research this and see if we can refund your money!" REALLY? I ordered the items, recieved ONE of the items and was charged for both! This is unbelieveable! I will be contacting the BBB regarding this incident and will be filing a fraud complaint with my credit card company.

To be treated in this manner by Sears is unacceptable!

Sears Response

Hello my name is Zenaida and I am part of the Sears Social Media Support team. I came across your post and wanted to offer our assistance. We are very sorry for the mix up with the order of your drapes. We realize how upsetting it is to have received only half of your order, but to have been billed for the entire order. Please know we would like to look into this matter and get it straightened out for you.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your order was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (greeneyezpa) listed on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.