With Company response Not resolved

I made the mistake of ordering children's shoes through the SEARS website. They had free shipping great prices and name brands...seemed like a good thing. After the order was made and payment through paypal was sent, they shipped one pair of the two pairs I had ordered. With no explanation, the receipt with the shipment stated that the second item was cancelled by SEARS. I was still charged for the item (over $36.00) through paypal.

I sent an email to customer service asking for the credit for the item that I did not receive. They responded that a different department would handle this and get back to me.

The "different department" never responded. Months passed. No refund No Shoes no communication.

Finally fed up, I sent a last ditch email to SEARS threatening to call the credit card company and file a claim with paypal. A week later I finally received the refund. Their billing error...but I had to go through all of this to fix it. Not acceptable.

Do NOT shop SEARS unless you enjoy paying for items that are never sent! What a rip off.

Review about: Sears Shipping Service.

Comments

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #747545

This seems to be characteristic of this company. Sears dot com is the most incompetent

I have ever seen.

This is true!Happened to me on shoes also!

I think a class action lawsuit is needed to prevent sears from ripping off their customers..I will not stop until something is done about this awful company!

SearsCares
Sears Response

Kbraun,

My name is Liz and I am with the Sears Social Media Support Team. I found your comment here and want to offer some assistance. We sincerely apologize for the disappointing experience you have encountered regarding your online order. We can certainly understand your frustrations with the lack of customer service you have received. At Sears, we pride ourselves on making sure our valued customers are satisfied with our products and services and it appears we have failed met that goal. We would like to speak with you about your recent experience. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that you have been assigned to reference your post (kbraun), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Liz R.