1.4K views

I purchased an above the range microwave at Sears during a "friends and family" sale 7/15 6PM.I saved more by putting it on my Sears charge card.

The microwave(Brand LG) was specially discounted to $219 and installation was suppose to be $119. However the installation price showed on the cash register as $189, but the salesman said he would get the manager to fix the price to $119 on a credit to my credit card on a separate transaction. The manager entered the credit into the cash register. Then the salesman gave me my receipt, but I had to ask for the receipt showing the installation credit, which should have been for $70.

The receipt, however, only showed a $50 credit. I asked the salesman about this, he checked with the manager and came back and told me installation was $139 not $119. End of story. I stood there for awhile wondering if I should do something, but it was getting late and I wanted to get out of there.

I'll never buy another appliance or anything from Sears again.I feel so cheated and taken advantage of.

Review about: Sears Installation.

Comments