Bristol, New Hampshire
1.4
Layout of Store

I purchased a recliner through Sears online for 1044.00.Recliner came by truck three weeks later.

When i took recliner out of the box there was no way to attach the back to the seat. Brackets were missing. I was told by sears there was nothing they could do and referred me to their purchaser.

After a couple dozen emails to Unbeatable sale and Sears and the manufacturer Chelsea Furniture i still have an unuseable 1000 dollar recliner in my living room after over a month.Worst online buying experience ever.

mpeter40 wrote the review because of order processing issue at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears chelsea recliner for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I know.I just baught a bed from them spend way to much and it's causing the worst back pain I've ever felt I served 9 years active military 3 tours and had 5 kidney stones so me saying the pain is bad it's bad.

They basically told me with pick up fees and restock fees I'd be loosing aroind 600.I've tried reviewing there product on there site but it won't post bad reviews on there new products I guess