Sears Christmas Tree Review
Do not shop at this Sears store.We purchased an artificial Christmas tree and had it shipped to a vacation house in a remote location.
The package that was delivered from Sears had already been opened and the tree had an electrical short and would not light up. It also had a broken branch. We just returned from our vacation house and brought the tree back to Sears in Everett. Andrew and Sinesh, the store managers, would not accept a return for a clearly defective item.
The total was $49.99. Andrew told me it made no difference that we had purchased thousands of dollars in appliances from them for a remodel over the last year. Andrew refused to refund our money and told me the defective tree will be in lost and found.
They most likely box it up and sell it again to someone else.This store has the worst customer service I've experienced from any retailer.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order on Sears.com Order on 03-06-2016 for a Washer Motor Coupler which was priced by this retailer's website at $9.98 Naturally the free in store pick-up option..."
- "The worst online ordering experience of my life. See my posted pictures. My order I placed through Sears.com. The package came in damaged due to improper packing inside the box...."
- "My $2246.90 Bella Luna 7pc lighted dining set has no warranty by sears or Agio the manufacturer the glass top shattered by me putting the umbrella in the ring of..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I work at the Broadway Jimmy John's in Boise, Id and i was nice enough to cover a shift for a co-worker so she could plan for her graduation party..."
- "On December 25th 2010, my then boyfriend proposed to me. The ring was beautiful, a bit big but beautiful. I got compliments on it daily. However, when we did decide..."
- "I bought 3 turbines and a controller a year ago. In one year I got broken blades, the turbines shook like crazy, never worked or made 20% of the sold..."