My mattress set was delivered wrong, twice. After numerous hours with many representatives I had thought everything was straightened out.

I then come to find they are charging my credit card $70+ more dollars than what was agreed on in the store. One representative would claim to give me a discount for my troubles and then the next would charge me more for absolutely nothing.

What I thought was a good deal wasn't and I would have rather paid more to get what I wanted when I ordered originally. I WISH TO ONLY BE CONTACTED BY A SUPERVISOR AND NOT BY ANY "CASE MANAGER"

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments