With Company response Not resolved

Believe it or not. After all the *** my old lady had trying to get the order straight with Sears/K-mart.

com. Today one item arrived, they sent the wrong item. The Bastards sent a fleece, flannel pajamas instead of the robe she wanted. I told her to order her a couple of nice robes somewhere else and we will pay $150.00 for something nice.

Anywhere, but there!!!

She took it back personally to the store. They told her oh, we have them here they are 60%off. Noway was she going to give them S.O.B's another penny.

We will order from Sears and K-mart when *** freezes over. They cannot get anything straight and boy did she give them an ear full when she called. I hope noone ever orders anything from them online or in stores. She still has 2 items as of yet to receive, I hope to God they got something right.

They are the same thing, so surely she will get at least 1 right!!(BOOTS)These people are nuts. I really wish they was around here, so I could handle it personally, myself. I would show them my boot, size 14 right up their a$$ Its NOT RIGHT what they do to people. Ironically the item they sent her was in the price range and was $2.00 cheaper than her order, so tell me thats not a set up.

Its NEVER $10.00. or more when they screw an order up. You know why??? They think you will not bother and just keep it.

Never people let them do that even if its $5.00. Make those bastards pay. She said it took them 20min or more to figure out how to give the return back on card and also said something about a gift card. She said, NO to that, also.

Wish I had been there! Please, stop buying from Sears, Sears.com and K-mart.com Funny none of her other orders are screwed up, but 3 or more with them and all the hassles. Returns not confirmed, we have had it it!

I want to see them out of business!! FOR GOOD!!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

MajG

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a disappointing experience with your online order. It is frustrating enough to encounter any trouble with your order, much less to receive the wrong items. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your return needs are met to your satisfaction. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the order is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (MajG) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R