With Company response Not resolved

Bought an idem at sears.com.I purchased a clock with a granny cam inside it for 100$.

When it showed up I was shocked, what I got was a cheap made from China item not worth more than 20$. After trying to return it to store 2349, I received the worst customer service I have ever seen. Even though I bought this item at sears.com, I was told it wasn't their product and they make no $ on it so can't return it. How ridiculous.

So then I called Corporate and put in a complaint there. After 2 weeks I received a phone call only to have a woman be rude and hurtful to me, offered me a return ticket with a restocking fee of 30$ and a 15$ return fee PLUS I had to pay for shipping both ways.

WHAT THE HECK REALLY..LOST CUSTOMER>>>SEARS.COM is HORRIBLE!!

Review about: Sears Shipping Service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear jmastriana,

My name is Edwin and I work with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. Please accept our sincerest apologies for level of customer service you have received from the store as well as over the phone in reference to your online order. We’d like to assist. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (jmastriana), phone # used at time of purchase to SMAdvisor@searshc.com.

Edwin C.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

#620815

Sears sell part of the space on their website to 3rd party vendors called Marketplace. You bought a marketplace item. Which means store associates can't use their discounts on the items, store associates can't make commission off the item if they order it for you, and you can't return it to a sears store cause its not their merchandise and their in store computer system can't do anything about working with vendors