1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

OMG you are so right. No wonder they are in the crapper.

I went to Sears.com and bought an electric cooktop on sale. I also purchased the installation services. When the inventory of the order came up after purchase, it was noted that the installation was for a "gas double oven." I shrugged it off until my installer called and said to me that he was confused as to why I purchased a gas installation of an oven instead of an electric cooktop. I tried every *** number that everyone within Sears gave me and everyone passed the buck.

The problem is I was overcharged (gas is harder to install) for installation and the installer can not install the electric cooktop without a corrected order. No one will correct it nor will they refund me the difference etc because NO ONE KNOWS whose job it is to do so.

AND it's the website that only gives you ONE choice for installation when you go to purchase this electric cooktop (which by the way ONLY comes in electric...no gas option at all). I will try this phone number but I think a once great company is going down hard.

Review about: Sears Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Sale price.

I didn't like: Poor customer service non english speaking personnel, Delay delivery delay installation service, No one knew what they were supposed to do about my problem, Any solution to the problem would cost more money for me.

Comments