With Company response Not resolved

I placed an order on 1/19/13 for a mattress.I changed my mind and cancelled order on 1/20/13.

After numerous emails and phone calls and being told the order was cancelled it still appeared on my MasterCard statement. On 1/31/13 I phoned the executive offices and was assured that it would be cancelled and credited. Well today I looked and it showed it was delivered on 1/30/13 so back to calling the executive offices. I was told yes it was cancelled but there was never a credit issued and he assured me it would be done.

Really?? Probably Not! I have since contacted my bank and disputed the charge and my next step is to file a complaint with the BBB! Sears certainly has gone to the dogs.

I have been a customer since I was 20 years old, which is for 32 years!

But you can bet your butt I will NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN.I am sure eventually there will be no more Sears because they REALLY SUCK and cannot stay in business much longer with this POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

debeym

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team.I saw your post here and wanted to offer some assistance.

We do apologize for the troubles you have encountered with your mattress. . I can see how frustrating it is to receive poor customer while trying to rectify this issue.

If you would allow us the opportunity, we would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss options and see what can be done to make things right.Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (debeym), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com – Thanks, Liz Social Media Moderator, Sears Social Media Support