University City, Missouri
With Company response

I purchased dishwashers through Sears.com on Black Friday.

They accepted the order and we paid in full.We received a security email to call them which I did.

I confirmed the order with two different Sears reps. They said a confirmation email would be sent shortly. They later cancelled the order without refunding my money. I called to find out why and no one could tell me, "but I could repurchase now at the original selling price".

This is REDICULOUS!

They said they would escalate this issue, but I doubt it will do anything.TOTAL FRAUDULENT ADVERTISING AND SALES.

Comments

ambitious1535

Besides ignorance their inventory computer system does not alway talk to the registers in store or the warehouses.Sounds like an out of stock issue that the "system" cancelled.

But if they can program an online order system to cancel an order for out of stocks they can program the computer to refund money as well. One other thing, many hardcore Sears selling tactics include simply asking the customer to buy at what ever price and/or when given options always offer the customer the highest price item first.

This is especially true when offered service contracts.Follow through and good luck

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous1937,

Please accept our apologies for the mishap you have experienced with your online order. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I can truly understand your frustrations surrounding the cancelation of your order and not being refunded in a timely manner. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Anonymous1937) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R