With Company response Not resolved

I ordered a Lemax Christmas piece on-line and wanted to pick it up in-store to avoid shipping charges. So I placed my order, and when I got an email about it, there was a shipping charge.

I emailed them to have it removed and they informed me that it wasn't at MY store, so they had to ship it there, thus the shipping charge! I could find NOTHING on the site to alert me to this and they have refused to remove the charge. Worse, they tell me that they are grateful I took the time to offer them feedback and they're 'sorry' for my confusion... they'll take this all in to consideration for the future.

Sure... I bet.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Dandelyn,

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a disappointing experience with your online order. It is frustrating enough to encounter any trouble with placing an order much less to be charge for shipping when you requested the option of ship to store. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Dandelyn) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.