I placed an order for a camera, and received my shipping email.2 days later I received an email saying my camera had been returned.

Upon calling, I was told that it was damaged on the way to UPS and a new one would be delivered by the same date. When I called again because now I had a credit on my account, I was told that the camera was never reordered for me. 1 week before Christmas and I have no gift. So, I had to reorder it myself at the increased price because the sale is off.

And, pay $22 for expedited shipping. I had also placed an order for Christmas mugs the following day. Today I received my package, and it was the wrong product. Customer service suggested I go to a Sears store and return it.

Not very helpful since it is only carried online. When I talked to a supervisor, her suggestion was to reorder it myself to get the product I originally wanted. Again, 1 week before Christmas and I am down my second gift.

I have now reordered the products, and paid almost $50 in extra charges to have them.Sears customer service has not done anything to help me, but take more money.

Comments