I purchased two different bracelets from Sears.com in the past three weeks and have yet to receive any.

I purchased a bracelet for my birthday 3-4 weeks ago. The promised delivery date came and passed. I never received a bracelet, just a gift card in the mail. When I followed up, a customer service manager revealed the bracelet I wanted wasn't in stock, so instead of returning my funds, Sears sent a gift card instead.

Because I couldn't get my money back, I purchased another bracelet. This time, I had it delivered to a store instead of my house. Sears.com recommended a location which I accepted. When I received the delivery alert, I drove to the store. Unfortunately, the helpful staff couldn't find the bracelet. They stated they called the guy in charge of shipments and would contact me when they heard back. However, when I called back 15 minutes later after leaving the store, the guy on the phone stated they hadn't called the guy yet. When I asked about compensation for the trouble of returning for missing shipments, one of the managers stated their building didn't do it. But, I re-read my email which stated sears would provide a $5 gift card. Eventually, they gave in, but I still haven't heard back regarding the bracelet.

Although the Sears representatives were helpful, I still haven't received any of the bracelets I ordered. I'm highly disappointed. Sears needs to improve its processes and communication, if it wants its customers to return. And, instead of providing gift cards on sears.com, it should provide a straight up refund.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments