I ordered a Garmin running watch from Sears.com. Got an email receipt and everything looked good.

Delivery date was a couple of days after purchase. Delivery date came and went. I called customer service and was told the product was being fulfilled by a 3rd party and I had to contact them myself. I mentioned that I went through the Sears.com site and the agent said there was nothing he could do.

3rd party said there was a delay in shipping. A few days later the USPS tracking number said I would be receiving the product in 2 days - finally. Product came today and it wasn't in the origianl package and didnt look new. I called the manufactor Garmin and was told the product had been previously registered and it was part of a premium bundle.

I didn't receive the premium parts. No where on the website, receipt or packing slip did it indicate I was receiving a used product. I called Sears customer service and was told they would contract the vendor and it would be at least 3 business days before I could get a return shipping label.

I went ahead and disputed the charge with my credit card company with their advise. Unbelievable

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Credit Card.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I just want to return the product and know I'll never use Sears again..

I didn't like: Product quality.

Comments