I ordered a Garmin running watch from Sears.com.Got an email receipt and everything looked good.

Delivery date was a couple of days after purchase. Delivery date came and went. I called customer service and was told the product was being fulfilled by a 3rd party and I had to contact them myself. I mentioned that I went through the Sears.com site and the agent said there was nothing he could do.

3rd party said there was a delay in shipping. A few days later the USPS tracking number said I would be receiving the product in 2 days - finally. Product came today and it wasn't in the origianl package and didnt look new. I called the manufactor Garmin and was told the product had been previously registered and it was part of a premium bundle.

I didn't receive the premium parts. No where on the website, receipt or packing slip did it indicate I was receiving a used product. I called Sears customer service and was told they would contract the vendor and it would be at least 3 business days before I could get a return shipping label.

I went ahead and disputed the charge with my credit card company with their advise.Unbelievable

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sears credit card from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $227 and wants Sears to "i just want to return the product and know i'll never use sears again".

The most disappointing in user's experience was product quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments