I ordered a table on Sears.com and when my order arrived it was only the legs of the table.I called and found out that the table was falsely advertised online as the whole table.
No where did it state it was just the legs and it actually gave a full description of the table itself. When I called customer service they could care less and told me to just return the table. I asked several times that they honor the website listing and they would not. I also asked for a supervisor and the lady "Paige" initially told me no.
Then she came back on the phone and said no one was available. (Don't believe that a bit!) Horrible customer service!
I am done shopping at Sears and I just spent almost 7K there this year.The have officially lost a "GOLD MEMBER" Customer!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Refusal to not fix the problem and the lack of caring
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- I want the full table for the price I paid since they falsely advertised the table online
- Product or service
- Legacy Trestle Table
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " On 11/17/2013, I called Sears (800-4-MY-HOME) for my refrigerator(purchased it from Sears) problem there was a fire breaks out around compressor area. So I requested a report and claim..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "Recently my Kenmore water heater that was purchased in February of 2013 stopped working. After some simple triage steps I was able to determine that the honeywell gas valve..."
- "They over charged my debit card AGAIN....third time in a year....glad i saved receipt this time....I'm going to raise ***....they charged $22.73 to my card when receipt clearly says $17.73....I..."
- "I was burnt by blazing hott water while showering at the days inn hotel in reynoldsburg ohio,the water started off warm then all of a sudden a burst of blazen..."
- "I purchased this from Value City Furniture in Columbus Ohio. This is what it looks like just 3 years later. Was told I was purchasing genuine leather. ..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."