I ordered a table on Sears.com and when my order arrived it was only the legs of the table.I called and found out that the table was falsely advertised online as the whole table.
No where did it state it was just the legs and it actually gave a full description of the table itself. When I called customer service they could care less and told me to just return the table. I asked several times that they honor the website listing and they would not. I also asked for a supervisor and the lady "Paige" initially told me no.
Then she came back on the phone and said no one was available. (Don't believe that a bit!) Horrible customer service!
I am done shopping at Sears and I just spent almost 7K there this year.The have officially lost a "GOLD MEMBER" Customer!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Refusal to not fix the problem and the lack of caring
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- I want the full table for the price I paid since they falsely advertised the table online
- Product or service
- Legacy Trestle Table
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered in a Sears Freezer. Had to pay an independent to deliver because our Sears doesn't bother. Used person they recommended. When it got here and before it was totally..."
- "Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer â€“ Poor Service and lack of Ownership! We purchased an Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer from our local Sear store in 2006. At the time of..."
- "I purchased a Kenmore gas range from Sears.com.Bought it on Black Friday 11-24-16. First, pay someone to pick it up for me in the store because I don't own a..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "I made an order ....they took my money and I have no clothes and no way of contacting customer service because the number given isn't a working number. Trying to..."
- "Snap Fitness German Village Columbus Ohio. I have had more trouble then a little bit with poor customer service and access cards. As a gym that claims to give you..."
- "While visiting Zion National Park last week Of Sept. 2014, my husband and I rented a car from your facility in Vegas. When we reached Zion, I noticed that..."