Sears.com = False advertising

701 of 3985 Sears reviews

I ordered a table on Sears.com and when my order arrived it was only the legs of the table.I called and found out that the table was falsely advertised online as the whole table.

No where did it state it was just the legs and it actually gave a full description of the table itself. When I called customer service they could care less and told me to just return the table. I asked several times that they honor the website listing and they would not. I also asked for a supervisor and the lady "Paige" initially told me no.

Then she came back on the phone and said no one was available. (Don't believe that a bit!) Horrible customer service!

I am done shopping at Sears and I just spent almost 7K there this year.The have officially lost a "GOLD MEMBER" Customer!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Refusal to not fix the problem and the lack of caring

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
I want the full table for the price I paid since they falsely advertised the table online
Product or service
Legacy Trestle Table
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #730075

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sears? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
701 of 3985 Sears reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.