I ordered a table on Sears.com and when my order arrived it was only the legs of the table.I called and found out that the table was falsely advertised online as the whole table.
No where did it state it was just the legs and it actually gave a full description of the table itself. When I called customer service they could care less and told me to just return the table. I asked several times that they honor the website listing and they would not. I also asked for a supervisor and the lady "Paige" initially told me no.
Then she came back on the phone and said no one was available. (Don't believe that a bit!) Horrible customer service!
I am done shopping at Sears and I just spent almost 7K there this year.The have officially lost a "GOLD MEMBER" Customer!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Refusal to not fix the problem and the lack of caring
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- I want the full table for the price I paid since they falsely advertised the table online
- Product or service
- Legacy Trestle Table
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "My polite letter to Sears Executive Customer Service Reps... Let's see if they back their consumer!! "I am writing in regards to my order - wrong item delivered, delivery 1.5 hours late..."
- "Spend hours on Labors day weekend picking out four major appliances for my kitchen renovation. Went to place my order and the website froze. No problem. Started..."
- "Fedex lose paperwork twice in one shipment.On 6/18, I tracked my package and they stopped shipping it because of missing paperwork. According to record, it happened on 6/14, but Fedex..."
- "They over charged my debit card AGAIN....third time in a year....glad i saved receipt this time....I'm going to raise ***....they charged $22.73 to my card when receipt clearly says $17.73....I..."
- "A few things have happened. For starters: one of the bras I received about February busted open about 2 months after I got it! See the picture I attached. It's..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."