2.5

"I purchased a dishwasher from them on my debit card.Order went through, I scheduled the delivery.

Went into my bank account and the transaction was shown as processing. After an hour, I received an email saying the order was cancelled. The online chat help said the order wasn't cancelled and they gave me a number. I called that, they said they couldn't help and gave me a different number.

I called that number and they said the dishwasher wasn't in stock. They then told me I would be reimbursed in 5-7 days. Really???? They took the money for product they didn't have and couldn't get.

Opened a complaint with BBB."

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about dishwasher at Sears was charged for cancelled order Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments