With Company response Not resolved

remodeled bathroom and ordered a vanity light on 2/20/12, paid for shipping and light.

email said will receive between 2/24 and 2/28. no updates ever came via email, I had to call them on 2/29, they said they would look into it, should hear in another 5-7 days.

they offered to refund shipping[11.79] meanwhile, the bathroom is not complete for another who knows how long.

got about 3 emails from customer service[based on the names signed, it is from out of the U.S.] said the we are working diligently on my 'missing package. as of today[3/4/12] nothing from sears.com.

Should of had a clue when no updates ever came after the initial sale email.

Seems to be a chronic problem with these folks, based on the complaints on this site.

never again!!

Comments

guitarguy11955

update-

contacted the attorney general, then got the light.

got a boatload of apologies from sears, they still need to raise their communication/service game.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hi Guitarguy11955,

I'm Scott and I'm part of the Sears Cares social media support team. After reading your post here, I wanted to reach out and offer our apologies for the frustration surrounding your Sears.com purchase. No matter the platform, Sears’s goal of maintaining exceptional customer service should not be compromised. Although we cannot control the actions of the couriers used to deliver .com items, we'd still like to speak with you concerning this situation. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Guitarguy11955) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Scott J.