With Company response

I was doing a little last minute online shopping for my 1 year old and my 3 year old.We are moving soon, and I realized they needed Summer clothes.

I don't have time to really go anywhere due to all the packing I'm getting done. I looked on a few different sites, and I didn't see much on sale. I went to Sears and saw a bunch of nice stuff on sale! I ended up paying $66 including shipping.

I was happy because I got a good amount of items. Well after 4 days of of STILL processing, I order some things from Walmart. They were shipped the same day! My Sears items were still processing.

I sent email after email and got the same reply back... "You should recieve your package by the 19th!" Originally, it was supposed to be there the 9th. I won't be here the 19th! So I called and the man I talked to was nice.

His English wasn't great, but I could somewhat make up his words. I told him the situation an he said that he will make sure my items were shipped in 24 hours and my shipping charge was refunded. I was pleased with it. So I got off and a few hours later, got an email saying that my order has been canceled and my money will be refunded via CHECK!

I was NOT happy. I didn't want to cancel it, I just wanted my stuff! I call the number, and a really rude lady picked up. Could NOT understand her at all!

I told her the situation and that I want my items now. She of course, apologized and said that my money will be refunded on my card (didn't say when) so she said that I can reorder with her and she will add some addition price cuts. So I did. She wanted the card info, I gave it to her (thinking that the money was refunded, because there wouldn't have been enough if it wasn't) and it didn't go through.

So I asked "when will my money be on my card?" She said it will take 7-14 business days. I am mad at this point. She then had the nerve to ask of I wanted to use a different card. Uhh, NO!

I feel like in being robbed! She eventually hung up after I asked a simple question (forgot what I asked, I was so mad after this.) I call back, and another rude lady answers and directs me to a man who SPEAKS ENGLISH! I told him the situation and he pulled everything up and said my money will be sent through a check. I won't be here for that and I don't want my money floating around like that.

I asked if he can credit it to my card. He said he has to fax over the info to someone and I should hear from them within 48 hours. Whatever, as long as I get my money back. Haven't heard yet, it's been a day.

Don't ever shop on Sears.com, they are the biggest group of unprofessional idiots.They better hope I get my money soon.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

Hi, my name is Trent and I'm with the Sears Cares Team. Please accept our apologies for the trouble you have been having receiving your refund. Please be assured that we value your business and would like the opportunity to assist you any way we can to make sure your issue is resolved as quickly as possible. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous399922), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we apologize for any inconvenience we have caused. We appreciate your feedback look forward to speaking with you.

Trent A.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

nikalseyn
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #636315

Sorry you had problems, but perhaps your problem will enlighten others as to the hazards of buying anything at Sears---now a part of KMart, another terribly inefficient company.

adriahhhh

That is terrible! Hope you get your money soon!