With Company response Not resolved

Don't EVER ORDER FROM SEARS.Ordered an item.

Had no idea it would be coming from a 3rd party merchant. That merchant, Denny and Kathy's Superstore, sent an inferior model, charged the same amount. Forget getting any help from Sears customer service either via phone or email. They never respond.

I called the 3rd party merchant directly. The agents there are nice, but ineffective. They promised to send the proper item, in an expedited fashion. But they sent it to the wrong address.

And my emails to inquire about the whereabouts of the item were not returned, so I was forced to continue to call until I could reach a human being.

Sears is a joke and a travesty.Don't spend your money here unless you want headaches and unfulfilled purchases.

Comments

I bought a dishwasher from sears.com on Nov. 24. It was scheduled to be delivered and installed within a week.

The installer calls me up and tells me the dishwasher I already paid for is no longer in stock. Turns out they sold the dishwasher I bought to someone else.

After wasting at least 3 hours on the phone with India, I had to wait more than a month to get the discount. Worse than that, they charged me twice and I had to waste 3 more hours to get a credit.

Sears is a dying brand. I shop online several time a week and sears.com is by far the worst e-retailer I've ever experienced.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Don’t Shop At Sears,

I have just read come across your post. Please accept our apologies for the frustrations surrounding your purchase. From what you have described it is clear why this would be so upsetting. My name is Stephanie and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations Team. Third party vendors can best be viewed as separate retailers that lease selling space on Sears.com. We'd be happy to connect you with one of our corporate case managers who can help you communicate and work with the vendor in question on a solution. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name Don’t Shop At Sears for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.