Update by user Jun 21, 2014

Today June 21, 2014 My refund finally came.It took contacting customer service every 3-5 days before I finally got one who issued the refund, which makes you wonder what the rest of them were even doing.

So advice to anyone having similar issue keep contacting customer service till you finally get someone to help you.

I am happy i finally got my money back, but also sure I will never shop at Sears.com again.It should never have taken this long.

Update by user Jun 21, 2014

Ok well finally Sears refunded me...Word of advice for anyone going thru something similar with Sears...

It took a month of me calling and online chatting with sears customer service every 3-5 days.

don't give up, and keep contacting them till you get someone who actually helps you...It took about 8 customer service people before i FINALLY got one who was helpful.Tho i am happy my issue was finally resolved, the hassle I had to go thru prety much makes me sure i will never shop at Sears.com again.

Original review posted by user Jun 18, 2014

On 5/15/2014 I oredered a computer processor from sears.com, the total came to $175.12 after tax. My credit card was billed within 5 minutes of placing the order. On 5/20/2014 a package arrived from Sears, and inside was a $15.00 Micro sd card reader. It took 2 calls to customer service before they finally emailed me a shipping label to return the product they had sent me.

I was told by customer service that "Credit will be issued when our warehouse receives the merchandise". I got an email from UPS saying the product had been received by sears on 6/3/2014. 2 days went by and I hadn't heard anything.

So i contacted customer service again. Was told 3-5 days and i should have my refund and was sent an email saying "Please be advised that credit will be issued within 5 business days from the time the warehouse receives the shipment. The tracking information shows that the warehouse received your shipment on 06/03/2014. Please contact us again if you do not receive a credit after 06/10/2014."

On 6/11/2014 no refund had come so AGAIN I contacted customer service. They said yes we see that we did receive the item and you haven't been issued your refund yet. I will put this request in right now and you will receive a confirmation email. (an email i still havent gotten) And was told please wait 3-5 days, tho i have already waited 3-5 days, and LONGER.

And again the 3-5 days are up today, and no refund is on my card. Nor have i heard a word from them.

Comments