After having a terrible experience with their on line shopping site itself I found out all items were shipped separately on different dates.Then upon wishing return 3 items my local Sears store would only take back one of them.

I was very curtly and rudely informed that ANYTHING sold on Sears.com that is not sold in a Sears store CANNOT be returned to a Sears store. What terrible policy - if you sell it online you better take it back locally.

NEVER again will I shop online with Sears.Another long time company which has no regard for its current customers!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "terrible return policy" of sears return policy from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Sears to "sears takes back the items and returns them or pays for return shipping and my wasted time".

The most disappointing in user's experience was sales clerks attitudes. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments