With Company response Not resolved

Sears.com has the worst costumer service!I ordered a washer and dryer and all the assesories to go with it.

I noticed that only a portion of the 2050.00 dollars I spent was taken out of my account. Called them the next day to see why and was told they have no explanation on why half my order was cancelled. So I cancelled the whole order and was told my $985.56 would be credited back to my account in 48 hours. Four days later still no credit.

Called again and was told it would take another 3 to 5 days. I waited 8 days. Called again and was told it would be another 5 days! Absolutely unexceptable.

They have basically stolen my money!

I am still waiting for my refund.Sears.com is is the worst online retailer and should be shut down!

Sears Response

Please accept our apologies for the ongoing frustration concerning your online order and your refund. We understand how upsetting it can be not knowing where your funds are and when you will receive them. My name is Zenaida and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalation team. The Sears Cares/Social Media team is part of the corporate customer relations division and we would like the opportunity to discuss this with you further.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so we can get to the bottom of this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your washer and dryer were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Danko) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We truly value your business and look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.