Purhased a floor model 700 washer from Sears 5/22/09 and they said that I had to pick it up.I had to rent a truck, hire people and pay them.

When I came to pick up my washer they had sold it. They would give me a 600 but not a 700 and deliver it. I wanted a 700 (what I bought) or better. Noone in the store could or would help me resolve my problem that they created.

They offered me a 10% off coupon. On 6/18/2009 I went into the store and got no help.

On 6/19/09 I called back and got no help.I will not buy from Sears, again.

Review about: Sears Coupon.

Comments

After dealing with a district level person, I got my 800 washer, delivered, hooked up and at the same cost as the 700 washer. Once I got to the right person I did not have a problem with Sears. Thank you again Sears

Glauvena

After almost 2 months of trying I received my 800 kenmore Washer Sat, July 18, 2009 within the 2 hour window without any problems but I had to contact the Better Bus Bureau to get results.

Sears paid for the delivery and gave me 10% off. My new 800 washer was out of the box becasue they no longer made the 700 washers.

Tishomingo, Mississippi, United States #60608

Dear Glauvena,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares escalations team. I am very sorry to read about this issue with the washer and the issues you had in trying to get this resolved. I am also very concerned about what happened at the store. We would like the opportunity to look at this situation and determine if there is something we can do to help. At your convenience, please contact my office at searscares@searshc.com so that we can discuss this. When you have a moment, please send an email. Please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please provide the screen name (Glauvena) for reference to this issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian J.

Senior Case Manager

Sears Cares

Floor models are not elidgable for substitutions the way a brand new one would be. If the 600 is brand new in box that's not that bad a deal. If they are giving you another floor model you're screwed.