2.9K views
With Company response Not resolved

sears has a forum mysears.com

check it out and post all the wonderful stories of how sears has wronged you!

they love to hear the stories!

they have people who work for sears on there insulting people!

and if you call them out on it the love to erase consumers posts!

please head on over and contribute so you can help others make a better choice than we did and not purchase anything from sears ever again!

its quite fun to see them squirm when you call out their customer service for how terrible it is.

See you soon!

Comments

Hi my dear friends

Sears has outsources their business to 24/7 customer located in bangalore and the people over here are screwing you. Please be careful when you order the parts via chat as these people are purposefully selling wrong parts to achieve their target and to get some incentives. Even this was informed to the clients but i think they dont care about it so please please be very careful.

Arkansas, United States #869058

I have been in the market for a new Snapper Hi-Vac mower.I have used Snapper for many years.

Sears has the advertised on their website. The pricing seemed high...so I called the local Snapper dealer. The particular model I want I was told, by the dealer, has a MSRP of $529. I called Snapper an confirmed this.

Sears has the price listed as $1996. But wait! Since they are such Great folks, they have slashed the price in half! All you pay is $998.

Wow what a great Sale Price. I called Sears and was told that since it was a Marketplace product, Sears has no control over the pricing. I find that concept very interesting. Where I live we called this Deception!

And the is being kind.

Where did Sears lose their ethics?What a JOKE!!!!

Wayne, Michigan, United States #715918

bought a washer/dryer from sears and got it home and didnt work.

looked at the door where i heard a clicking sound and called for repairs and told them the switch was broke and bring the part with them.they showed up a couple of days later with no part and said it would be another week for the part.

well the part came two days later and called. the tech said he would be there that afternoon between 1 and 5 ,so i took the day off for the 2nd time and noshow and no call then they said they would reschedule 3 days later. what kind of *** are these people to waste 3 days of my time.

Dont use sears you'll be sorry.never again!

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Geokir,

My name is Susan with Sears Cares Escalations team. We would like to thank you for alerting us that the Associate at our Savannah Parts Direct Store provided such poor customer service to you. We expect all of our Associates and Call Center Agents to build customer relationships and it does not seem this happened. We would like to speak to you concerning your past experience and go over the options we have to turn this into a positive one. We value your business very much. At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Geokir) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

Savannah, Georgia, United States #709828

I went to sears parts in Savannah to day.It is a different location then their main store.

I walked in with the bad part off my weedeater. The young lady behind the counter never moved off her stool. She did not even look at me. After a few seconds of waiting for her to look my way I asked if they might have this part.

The answer was no. She still has not moved. Never offered to order the part. After I made another request she said I would need to buy the whole upper part and the was one over there.

As I walk to that part of the store she told me it was to the right in a brown box. No matter which way I was facing she keep repeating "it's to the right". She still has not made a move. I find the box and it said curved section.

It's the wrong part. Her next statement was that I would need to buy a new one(weedeater). I looked around for a second then left.

The whole time she never moved, never offered to look up the part to order it and most of the time just ignored me.So I took her advice and bought a new one from another store(not sears).

Sears Service Dep't is really, "Non-Service Department.Just because you walk around with a screwdriver, doesn't mean you know what you're doing.

I've had the same man at my home (technician 0502666 from Wall Township Service Center) to service my Kenmore water softener and he's created flooding and non stop running water that could total a loss of 500 gallons. A third visit was scheduled for yesterday, August 5 in the afternoon. The same tech called at 2:30 and said he'd be here in 20 minutes. He never showed.

Wen I called at 4pm, an operator in Indonesia or somewhere other than the east coast of the US ultimately told me that he's not coming because I didn't want him. I explained that when I made the third service call 2 weeks prior that I didn't want him and why. They knew that well enough in advance but used it as a convenient excuse, forcing the representative to lie on their behalf. But that's what Sears knows best - lies and ineptness.

Is there a technician in Sears with a pair of balls that will stand up to the truth?

By the way, if buying a new washer and dryer, remember Kenmore is made by the same people as Maytag and Whirlpool.They're all the same so stay away from that big bad Sears.

Syracuse, New York, United States #692181

Sears people lie and misrepresent everything even recorded conversations.

Sears in Roundrock TX ie; Gabriel is a prime example of a total liar.

Good luck if you ever want any customer service, delivery or repair of appliances that fail right out of the box.

Sears wil string you along for weeks on end promising everything and delivering on nothing! Complete and Total failure!!!

Deester

My concern is with my mom’s vacuum. The first time she called she was sent on a thirty-minute drive to a repair center that hasn’t done repairs for 2-3 years from what she was told by the workers there. After finally getting the correct address she has taken the vacuum to have the power cord replaced twice and was told it was done both times only to find out not only does it have the same damaged cord but now the light on the vacuum no longer works. She has given up on trying getting it repaired and for fear of what might happen from using the vacuum with a damaged cord. She now uses an old spare she had laying around the house.

Another more recent incident involves my mom’s air conditioner. It suddenly started leaking water. When the repairman came out she was told it couldn’t be repaired under the service contract because the leak was caused by rust. The service contracts states that repairs are okay when things break by normal wear and tear which is this case. The rust occurring in the air conditioner is where the condensation flows through the unit to get outside the house. If there’s rust, it’s negligence on the Sears behalf for the type of metal used. Sears is putting the rust clause above the “normal wear and tear” clause to avoid repairing the air conditioning unit. We have made numerous calls and waited for hours getting transferred to different sections only to be put on hold or hung up on. When we did get a chance to speak with someone we were given all types of excuses as to why they wouldn’t repair it but the rust is what they settled on. My parents have paid thousands of dollars into their service agreement over the past 40 years and this is the best service Sears has to offer?

We’re still not sure if the heating part of the unit is damaged due to the water leakage. I guess that will be my next post. In the meantime, beware of the Sears Service Agreement.

Muncie, Indiana, United States #685187

on delivery of my refrigerator.....the a few marks on my floor, damage my counter top a dent in the refrigerator.the refrigerator is missing a shelf.

They said they would deliver a new refrigerator but wouldn't put in only take the other one out.

If I do get a real person on the phone they give me the run around.I'm not happy with my service from sears.

Savannah, New York, United States #683690

I wish I saw this post before...They still are not applying customer service to their websites or FB pages!