With Company response

The letter that is posted here from Sears Consumer Care Department is another plan to decieve the consumers. Remember beware. They are during business like hoodlums. If you truely dont want to lose you hard earn money, I sugguest you purchase else where. I'm completely dissatsified and plan to seek a class action lawsuit.

I'm Shannon International Dance Queen. You can post comments to my web page (facebook- shannonartist).

I hope this information has helped honest people like yourself to be aware of evil doers. "LET THE MUSIC PLAY". Deja La Musica Consiga Para Siempre!

love luv,

Out of My Cash

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous:

My name is Susan and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. I am very concerned about what I have read here. I came across your post and I wanted to reach out and offer our assistance in getting this unfortunate situation resolved. We’re very sorry to hear about the service you have received from our team attempting to repair your washer and dryer and we apologize for the frustration this has caused you and your family. Sears Social Media Escalations Team is a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this (so we can help). In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer and dryer were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Anonymous-270185) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.