With Company response Not resolved

In true fashion to the nosedive in service, i visited my Sears in Cuyahoga Falls Ohio and after opening 8 mins late and a greeting from a employee of SUP! i wanted to exchange a $50.00 flashlight i was told by the cashier she isnt ready yet i'll have to wait, and another clerk who said he was busy with a customer with not a soul in the store, i just decided to return it and be done with it.

Pitiful.

They seem to be unaware of why they continue to lose customers, yet the employees continue to berate management for not paying better. wow.

Review about: Sears Cashier.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Candidandreal,

Please accept our deepest apologies for the unprofessionalism you received. We do entrust our retail associates to build customer relationships, and this type of manner will be documented. My name is Stephanie L. and I am with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. I would like one of our dedicated case managers to contact you in order to look further into this. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the number your item was purchased under and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name “Candidandreal ” you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.