I Sept. we made a call to Sears to have our washer and dryer fixed, they sent two employees from Jersey Appliance's to check out the appliances and they told us we need it a part and they will return as soon as part will come inn.

After waiting 3 weeks we called them back and they told us the part was not in yet. We waited 10 more days and called again and they were going to check and call us back, nobody called us back. this went on for over 2 months, meanwhile I am going to do my wash to the laundry mat, in the cold, rain, wind etc. in Feb.

I called Sears and was told that we had no insurance on the appliances and we needed to pay for the part, I asked if the part was in and they said yes, but we need to pay, I told them we have insurance on the appliances, is up-to-date and we were never told that the part was in and we had to pay for it. The said they were going to check on it and call us back, this was Feb.8, today is Feb 21 and they still have not called us.

My washer still leaks all over the place if I try to use it and the dryer door will not close. Sear you lost the best customers you had, we were costumers since 1971....Your Company is going Down!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Kenmore Washing Machine.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments