With Company response Not resolved

Started falling apart within 3 months. By 6 months we started to complain. Complained for ONE YEAR! They tried to say that its only a one year warranty. Finally they agreed to give us 3 new seat covers.

this was a 2000.00 pullout couch. Their fix was to give us 3 seat covers.

they also fell apart in 3 months so we went and bought our own seat covers.

when we realized they were going to do NOTHING for us, we threatened them with a video on Youtube, which we posted but apparently that cannot tarnish their reputation any further than it already is.

they we sold the couch on Kiji for 150.00 to a young guy that only cared about the bed part.

the couch came with a chair too. the other day I was leaning with my elbow on the armrest, reaching with the other hand to plug something in when I heard this ccccrrrack! My elbow went through the wood that holds the armrest!!

...Im 6.2 and 200lbs. I don't think leaning on an armrest like that should break the wood! they use pressboard cheap *** *** *** ***!!!!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Pissed_Customer:

Please accept our apologies for the problems you've encountered with your couch and chair. I certainly understand your frustration with the service you have received regarding the damage on these items. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Escalations Team. We would like to look further into this issue and offer our assistance with a resolution.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the couch and chair were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Pissed_Customer) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.