With Company response Not resolved

I waited all day for my mattress to arrive until i finally called and was told that there was a delay in the shipping process and that the earliest i could get my mattress is next week. After spending hundreds of dollars with a company and paying shipping, i expected someone to call or email me letting me know before 15 minutes after i was suppose to have my mattress delivered.

I also expected more than an apology and 10% coupon for wasting my time and having to sleep in the floor for a week. Because I really want to use a coupon so that i can pay less for a product to arrive a week late and waste my time again.

Now i have to take yet another day off work to be home for the delivery of my mattress with no confidence that will even show up. I will never shop at Sears again and wouldn't dream of suggesting someone waste their time by shopping with Sears either.

Review about: Sears Coupon.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

We would just like to start off by explaining our disappointment from hearing about your delivery experience. We would like a member from our customer service team to look into this issue further. Please email searsservice@searshc.com with the URL to this blog post, included with the full name, address and phone number associated with this purchase.