With Company response Not resolved

I waited all day for my mattress to arrive until i finally called and was told that there was a delay in the shipping process and that the earliest i could get my mattress is next week.After spending hundreds of dollars with a company and paying shipping, i expected someone to call or email me letting me know before 15 minutes after i was suppose to have my mattress delivered.

I also expected more than an apology and 10% coupon for wasting my time and having to sleep in the floor for a week. Because I really want to use a coupon so that i can pay less for a product to arrive a week late and waste my time again.

Now i have to take yet another day off work to be home for the delivery of my mattress with no confidence that will even show up.I will never shop at Sears again and wouldn't dream of suggesting someone waste their time by shopping with Sears either.

Review about: Sears Coupon.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

We would just like to start off by explaining our disappointment from hearing about your delivery experience. We would like a member from our customer service team to look into this issue further. Please email searsservice@searshc.com with the URL to this blog post, included with the full name, address and phone number associated with this purchase.