Kearny, Arizona
Layout of Store

I purchased a mattress from on 2/20/16 from Sears in Chandler.I was approved for a Sears credit card the same day.

I was given a 20% off coupon for sheets which expires today. Went back to the store today to order sheets but the coupon is a scam, I could only use the coupon on Sears items only no third party vendors. We got online at the store and the only Sears items I could buy were pillow cases! How's that for Sears customer service.

I realize 20% is not much to gripe about but it's a total scam and ppl should be aware of it.I have about 5 other coupons that have the same issue.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.