Layout of Store

Hello i bought i Craftsman Lawn Mower from Sears i use it one time on Dec 12 2015 I try to start it up on Jan 14 2016 it wouldn't start so i wasn't worried because a warranty for 3 years.When i call them they to told me i have to take it to a repair shop that is far from my house now why do i have to take somewhere else when the Sears that bought from is closer to me if they would have told me that in the first place i would not bought in from them i will never buy from Sears again and i will tell all my friends to never buy nothing from Sears at all too bad business

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of craftsman lawn mower from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1095145

When you finally get tired of this Sears junk, dump it and buy a John Deere from a local dealer---not a big box store like Lowe's. Buying from a local dealer will give you peace of mind with any problems. Good luck.