Yadkinville, North Carolina
3.0

DISSAPOINTED WITH SEARS.

Went into sears on Saturday the day after black Friday to look at a lawn tractor.

The price was 2507.00 on sale, I ask if that was a black Friday sale. Answer: no. The salesman said they have been this price for a while now, and he was nice enough to send me an email for 10% off, So I went home to do some research, and decided to buy. I checked it Monday morning, you never know they might have a better deal on cyber Monday.

To my surprise their cyber sale was 2699.99. That's 192.00 higher.

That shouldn't be a problem, so I called sears, the same salesman said, "you should have bought it when you had the chance" this time he wasn't so nice and would not honor the price. DISSAPOINTED IN SEARS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of craftsman pro 24 hp riding mower. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned craftsman pro 24 hp riding mower in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments