I have a Sears craftsman table saw that is approximately 30 years old. I have been trying to replace the arbor nut without success.

(the nut holds the blade on the spindle) Apparently Sears has created its' own threads on the spindle as it is not standard and no local bolt company has been able to duplicate it. The heck of it is, friends have given me the nut off of their Craftsman saws and theirs won't fit either. Yet the nut off my neighbors saw screws onto my saw just fine. I went to our local Sears store and talked with the service people there.

They found that to order the nut, it would cost over nine dollars and shipping would cost over fifteen dollars! And that is if they even had it! Even they were flabbergasted! Doesn't Sears want to stay in business anymore?

The competition is getting tougher all the time. I can describe how I feel in three words; frustration and disappointment.

Sears, please respond.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears shipping service. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments