2.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a Yard Vacuum Model No. 247.770330 with a Briggs & Stratton engine last October.

It worked good for about 1 week then the bag tore off the handle. I sewed it back together and it worked until the hose split. Had to duct tape it together. I ran it dry at the end of the season and now this year it won't start.

Nothing no matter what I try. I don't have a big yard but for the money I paid I would expect it to work longer than 1 season. I still have a Craftsman mower that is 35 years old and starts every time. Why can't you get a good product these days?

I'm so frustrated with Sears products! Never again!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of craftsman 247770130 leaf vacuum from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Sears to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was piece of junk product with craftsman name. Author liked the most store associates were very nice. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments