With Company response

Went to use my card and found out it had "expired".Seems that even though I said I didn't want a mastercard sears card they "sent" one anyway, which I NEVER GOT, and cancelled my regular sears card against my wishes.

Now I have NO cards, am locked out of my account because I don't have the 3 digit security code from a card that I never got. These guys go WAY out of their way to let you know they JUST DON'T CARE about you or any customer. These geniuses even keep sending me zero balance statements and blank checks for an account I don't even have! When I try to call to cencel the account, I get rude ignorant people whose third grade educated brain cell hurts so bad just they can't get what your complaint is, say rude things to you, and just run you in circles until they disconnect you.

The day sears goes down I'm going to paint my dog's butt blue and dance in the streets.These people are committing consumer suicide.

Review about: Sears Credit Card.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hello Anomymous!

We thank you for taking the time to post about this matter.We're truly sorry for the frustration and confusion over your Sears account.

We can help get you in touch with a supervisor from CitiBank. If you’d like our assistance with CitiBank, who handles all of Sears’ credit and financial matters, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous476733), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.