I went to Orland park location to return items. I was the first customer to come in.

I paid on a credit card. He said the computer is going to give me cash. The man at the register said he did not have any money in his drawer. He called the manager Chris who was working in the morning.

He paged him 3 times. When he finally came he left again to go get the money. I waited for 45 mins to just get my money back!!! And he didn't care.

He didn't even apologize.

He completely ignored that I was even there!! Very rude!!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of sears credit card from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments