I went to the sears store at the parks mall in arlington tx to make a payment on my sears credit card.I was told that they do not accept debit card payment and they only accept cash payment.

I made my payment at the counter with one of the employee and a month later, I got my bill from the credit card and it's not paid. Keep in mind this is a month later and I have lost the receipt for the payment. I went back into sears and asked them about it and requested to speak to a manager and they don't know what I am talking about and conveniently the employee that took my payment was no longer employed there anymore. I have contacted sears regarding this issues and they said that they are not able to find the payment.

Well of course they are not able to find the payment because the sears employee did not logged my payment in the system and probably pocketed the cash. If the payment is logged then we would not have this problem, c'mon now. I asked that they review the camera to see that I went to make my payment, but nothing was done. Who in their right mind wants to pay for something that they have paid for already, and also prior to this, I have excellent credit score.

This is the only delinquency on my credit report because I'm bullied my sears and they are not taking accountability for their employee action.I will never shop at sears again.

Review about: Sears Credit Card.

Comments

Losing the receipt on a cash payment is a very bad plan. Mostly your fault.