I worked at Sears for about 8 hours and quit.They put me my first time EVER on the cash register on a SATURDAY, the busiest day of the entire week.

It was horrible; imagine using a caveman age computer (how much money do they make and they can't fix the *** computers or update them???) with impatient customers who had to put up with the new girl. It was just insane. Not to mention what got to me the most; the *** credit apps. you constantly had to sell *** credit cards that would do nothing but destroy people and ask people over and over again if they wanted them.

And it's your fault if you don't sell them. I don't want to be responsible for someone else's destruction through a credit card. The pay was 7.40 ... REALLY?

When you put up with *** rude customers I think you should at least be payed the right amount. Another thing; some of the workers that have been there for 15+ years only have two weeks vacation the entire year!!!!

SEARS IS RIDICULOUS AND I WILL NEVER SHOP AT THEIR STORE AGAIN.They're disgustingly money hungry.

Review about: Sears Credit Card.

Comments