I have been a loyal consumer of Sears for a long time. I have had their credit card for years.

This year, when my card expired they did not even mail me a new one untill 2 weeks after the expiration date. When I called them they stated there was nothing they could do. I advised them I had an insurance payment due that I had to make and needed my card asap. I asked for them to mail me a new one and maybe overnight it to me.

They advised they could not mail me a new one. Finally after a month and a half I was able to convince them to mail me a new card. When it finally came, I had 3 days left to make my insurance payment. Sears would not activate my card because i had made a payment on line and two days prior to my calling to activate the card and it had not posted tot he account yet.

Now I am most likely going to lose my insurance. I since have half of my limit left and they will not allow me to use it.

This is not good customer service. I am going to be more pissed if I lose my insurance because they will not activate the card that they took 2 mmonths to get to me.

Review about: Sears Credit Card.

Comments