As a long time customer of Sears, i was shocked at how poorly their "elevated" customer service group was at actually addressing my concern. Our washing machine broke while covered by an extended service contract.

A technician visited to assess, ordered parts and collected a deposit (because his computer told him to even though he was pretty sure he didn't need to). Turns out he was right, and when the appointment was scheduled, I was promised a refund. Turns out that the parts arrived broken, then replacement, replacement parts were rush delivered but no repair technicians were available.

Then one was available but needed a partner so he left. Two months later, Sears still has my money, won't return my calls and hasn't picked up the parts!

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

#209391

To Evollve,

I’m very sorry to read about this issue with the service and the parts delivered broken, along with a refund that you have not received. You shouldn’t have had this experience and for that I do apologize. My name is Dianne and I’m part of the Social Media Support Team. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this situation. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer was placed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Evollve) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dianne D.