2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Dec 16, 2016

I would likevtobhear from Sears.

Original review posted by user Dec 16, 2016

My new garage door was dented by a Stanley Steamer truck.They are willing to pay for the damags; however, the Sears Estimator informs me that i have to pay up front and they will not contact Stanley's.

The exorbitant cost is $600!!!!! I do not have $600 and i would think that Stanley would have a problem with this charge leaving the cost with me. I asked th estimator to leave. Speaking of him, he spent most of my time with him hearing that i should have bought an insulated door and he would give me a good deal on a replacement door.

This is a brand new door!!!!!! How inappropriate!!!!! I want this door fixed or a panel replaced!!!!! Not a brand new door.....for a small dent?????

I have been a Sears card holder since i was married and started a family in the early 1960s....no more.I am calling today to cancel my account.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). user81375678 is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments