I made an order online on December 13th. On Dec.

16th I still hadn't received a confirmation from Sears. I did immediately get an email confirmation from paypal that my money was being held pending to Sears until the complete the order. When I called sears to enquire they told me they don't see any order I made. They would call me back 24-48 hours from the investigation department.

Concerned I would not receive the item in time for Christmas I contacted paypal to cancel the pending payment. Paypal sent an email requesting they release the funds back. I then re-ordered the items again on Dec. 17th however the price went up significantly!

I placed the order and this time I received confirmation in my online Sears account with an order number. Great! This must mean they got the order this time and I chalked it up to the site being busy and finicky. I did not receive a phone call back as promised regarding the first order.

On Dec. 18th I still had not received a confirmation email for the second order. I decided to call again and enquire how long it will take to be shipped. I quoted the order number and once again they don't have any record of any order!

So now once again sears has taken my money and I had to call paypal and have them email Sears requesting to release the funds back. Now I am out $110 and still don't have the Doll Pram for my 2yr old for Christmas! Both Sears Customer Service reps had no answers and said it will be sent to the investigation department and I would receive a call back within 24-48 hours. I didn't believe the rep as the first rep had said the same thing.

I also had an order number. Why can't they look up that number? I just kept getting the run around! Horrible Customer Service!!!!

I will NEVER order or buy from them again.

Luckily I am protected by PayPal but if Sears doesn't respond to their request to release the funds back it could take up to 30 days before I get my money back. Very frustrating.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1326611

I am going through the same situation right now ! Ugh