Don't buy appliances from sears unless you like to be abused, there return policy's suck. Bought 6k of appliances and treated like dirt.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of sears customer care from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Greenville, South Carolina, United States #1260976

I bought my granddaughter a pair of denim overalls for Christmas.She wears a 10-12 so that's what I bought her.

She tried them on & they were too small. My daughter &granddaughter took them back today expecting to get a refund or exchange. She had receipt. They refused to give refund or exchange because 30 day refund/exchange period had run out.

People start Christmas shopping early. Why is it every other store will take back Christmas merchandise for exchange or refund. I will never shop there again.

A child expects something in place for a gift that doesn't fit.How are they still in business doing customers this way?