Spent over $5,000 on appliances and when it came time to install them, I went to the store to talk to someone.The first guy scrolled on Facebook for a solid 5 minutes before acknowledging me, the second guy gave me a phone number.

Called said phone number, was on hold for over 18 minutes and still couldn't get it set up.

Went back to the store ans spoke with store manager who said i must have misinformed and there's nothing he can do to help me since it had been more than 30 days since i purchased the appliances...despite me telling them i was in the middle of a remodel and wouldnt need the appliances for several months and being reassured it would not be an issue.I'm never supporting Sears again, glad they told me what i needed to hear in order to make a sale and have the worst customer service i have EVER encountered.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sears customer care from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments