3.9
Layout of Store

Put three items on layaway with Sears and made regular payments. I went to go make my last payment and pick it up, it was around Christmas and the girl said I could pick it up anytime it didn't have to be right then.

So after a couple of hours after paying for it I went back to pick it up, they couldn't find it, After 45 minutes they finally found it. Took it home and re-tried on the clothes again just to make sure that everything fit properly however one item needed to be exchanged I took it back to the store with all of my receipts and they said they couldn't refund it because they had canceled my order. I proceeded to tell them that I have my merchandise and just needed an exchange for a bigger size they were persistent in not giving me a larger size because my order had been canceled. I asked them how could I have the merchandise if my order was canceled they proceeded to tell me that it was canceled that day that I had taken it back again how could my order be canceled if I had it in my hand finally after screaming and yelling and pitching a fit, which I should not have had to do, I finally got an exchange.

This is the first time I've ever had bad service from Sears. How can you argue with a customer who has receipts for paid items who just needs an exchange

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments