3.9
Layout of Store

Put three items on layaway with Sears and made regular payments.I went to go make my last payment and pick it up, it was around Christmas and the girl said I could pick it up anytime it didn't have to be right then.

So after a couple of hours after paying for it I went back to pick it up, they couldn't find it, After 45 minutes they finally found it. Took it home and re-tried on the clothes again just to make sure that everything fit properly however one item needed to be exchanged I took it back to the store with all of my receipts and they said they couldn't refund it because they had canceled my order. I proceeded to tell them that I have my merchandise and just needed an exchange for a bigger size they were persistent in not giving me a larger size because my order had been canceled. I asked them how could I have the merchandise if my order was canceled they proceeded to tell me that it was canceled that day that I had taken it back again how could my order be canceled if I had it in my hand finally after screaming and yelling and pitching a fit, which I should not have had to do, I finally got an exchange.

This is the first time I've ever had bad service from Sears.How can you argue with a customer who has receipts for paid items who just needs an exchange

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments