Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Today is the last day ever to shop at Sears.I have cancelled my credit cards and all accounts associated with them.

They have the worst customer service I have ever heard of in my life. I bought a shirt for my granddaughter a Few weeks ago. Paid cash for it and it was too small. I went back today to do even exchange for correct size.

They would not exchange it because their policy is 30 days!!!!!! I had my receipt and everything. It is been 32 days, 2 past. No where on the receipt does it state this policy!!!

I have been out of the country with my husband for a couple weeks and just got back. I would understand if I didn't have receipt and was asking for cash- but nope only even exchange. No wonder they are on the *** of closing all their stores. They are horrible.

I own my own business, I have contract that clearly state policies - if something comes up that isn't on there guess what I eat it!! Shame on Sears - I'm sure you don't can about me but I will do everything I can to put it out here your ridiculous way to treat good customers. Never again!!!! Oh also you cannot post comments to their page.

Now we know why.

Crappy service!!!!!Page would be over ran.

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Freki
Hampton, Virginia, United States #1354449

I'm calling BULL on you saying it isn't on the receipt.EVERY receipt from Sears and Kmart clearly states their policy.

30 days is 30 days. It applies to you, it applies to me, it applies to everyone else. You are not some special case just because you had things going on in your life. Do you think no one else does?

Yet we seem to make our returns in a timely fashion. I wonder how that is... OH! BECAUSE WE KNOW HOW TO READ A RECEIPT AND RETURN IN THAT PERIOD!

32 is not equal to or less than 30. Neither is 31. 30 is the limit.

Do your credit card bills let you not pay the late fees because you were "busy" and "couldn't" pay them on time?Doubtful.

Well they are going out of business - I'd reduce my expectations. And if you are travelling out of the country, you can afford a new shirt.

Ivah
to Anonymous Southfield, Michigan, United States #1308397

Not the point anonymous, how idiotic for you to say just because I can afford it.

Have your policy in writing so there is no issues.

to Ivah #1316549

I'd say that Anonymous is right.Reduce your expectations - it's Sears for God's sake.

They have been going out of business for the past 10 years.smh