I recently purchased a garage door opener from sears.Paid for the installation to be done plus a warranty.

I was contacted by the install team and was told my garage door install will be done on Saturday. Saturdays came no one showed up. I called and couldnt get in touch with the installers. I was only able to get in touch with customer service.

I was then told i couldnt reschedule because they couldn't get in touch with the installers. Ive been calling for about 4 houra trying to get help and only got in touch with rude customer service.

when I asked to speak with a manager i was placed on hold and the hung up on.Bottom line my garage door is not installed nor do I have a new appointment.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.