A $15.00 Jumper.I have been going to sears all my life.

Buying school clothes, washers, TV 's and tires. However this new return policy is ridicules 30-days. I will never shop at Sears again I have been a loyal customer and credit card holder for over 30 yr. Last night walked into Sears Grand in Rancho Cucamongo to return a $15.00 outfit for a larger size.

I was told by your customer service because I was 4 days over the 30Day return or exchange policy I could not exchange this outfit for a larger size. Asked for the manager and was told the same thing that they would not exchange my outfit.

Sears, I can belive that you want to loss a loyal customer for $15 but that's what you been.Over 47 years of business with Sears time to find another store.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears customer care. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.